Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Ability to work as ALM plus other tools Admin - Should be able to customize configure Domains projects in ALM plus other tools like UFT, Tosca, etc - Should be able to customize configure different user Roles in ALM plus other tools like UFT, Tosca, etc 2: Ability to work with ALM plus other tools migration -Should be able to migrate ALM plus other tools like UFT, Tosca, etc to upgraded version, as when needed 3:Ability to work with ALM plus other tools like UFT, Tosca, etc Synchronizer
- Technical Experience : Ability to work with ALM plus other tools like UFT, Tosca, etc Synchronizer Should be able to migrate ALM Synchronizer to upgraded version, as when needed Ability to resolve incidents, tasks, service requests that arrive in Service Now as per SLAs Ability to collaborate with Vendor Technical support teams to resolve all types of technical challenges related to ALM plus other tools like UFT, Tosca, etc Ability to Perform any technical task related to any of the project tools
- Professional Attributes : Ability to Perform any technical task related to any of the project tools
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : Project Role is ALM administrator Should know the server maintenance activities Skill: Tools Admin
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.