Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A 1Design and configure organization structure Setup SAP system with OOTB functions B Should be able to configure the assigned module with direction from the Solution/Stream Leader C dentify and document gaps between requirements and delivered functionality Identify functionality Fit and gaps and develop solutions to gaps
- Technical Experience : A Integration of SAP system with ARIBA upstream/downstream Run CRP Conference room pilot for various client demos B Assist in estimating the various new deals and prospective clients from SAP S4 MM perspective C Should be aware of Activate Methodology D Hands on experience on S/4 HANA Cloud and preferable worked on Business by Design
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Application Developer
Workday Core Integrations Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.