Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,SAP Purchasing (MM PO)
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Ability to work with clients to identify key business requirements, Analyze Estimation, design, development, and Testing in SAP MM Process Area Good knowledge in SAP MM Purchasing, Inventory management and Vendor Invoice management Liaise with WRICEF team to create Functional specifications that meet business requirements and solution development in each SAP releases Defects Handling, change requests, Process improvement activities and solving tickets with predefined SLA
- Technical Experience : SAP Functional MM with 4 years of Experience and should have worked on at least one E2E SAP Implementation and Rollout projects in ECC 60 or S4 HANA Strong knowledge of SAP MM Purchasing, Inventory management, Procure-to-pay cycle, and Inbound logistics in the Supply chain Tools: ALMQC, JIRA Agile methodology, ITSM, CHARM and knowledge on VIM Vendor invoice management will be an added advantage Skills to handle tasks for SAP integration with 3PL warehouse / legacy and EDI IDOCs Should have cr
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication, interpersonal and client facing skills Strong problem solving and analytical skills Motivated to complete tasks independently Must have analytical presentation skills Good leadership skills to manage and coordinate a team
- Educational Qualification : 15 yrs of regular education
- Additional Information : SAP MM Certification S/4 HANA Cloud certificates are added advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.