Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Functional Test Planning
- Good To Have Skills :Capital Markets Fundamentals,Selenium
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Well versed in Test Report preparation, Defect Tracking B: Reporting and present this to senior management C: Writing test cases and executing them D: Understand the business need and develop user cases to catch defects early in the cycle E: Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team F: Running regression and automation suite Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Technical Experience : A: Should have 4-5 years of hands-on experience in functional testing B:Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and tools like HP Application Lifecycle Management and Jira C: Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process D: Expertise in Web Service Rest SOAP testing E: Thorough understanding of SDLC F: Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes Web application testing experience G: Good to have capital markets knowledge
- Professional Attributes : A: Ability to think abstractly and solve complex problems B: Good written and verbal communication C: Need early joiners
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - SAP Automated Testing/ Worksoft SME
Federal - SAP Solution Manager Configuration Consultant
USA TX - Austin
Lead Full Stack Engineer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.