Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP Ariba
- Good To Have Skills :SAP Purchasing (MM PO)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 To understand the issues created by end user and provide the resolution on time 2 Monitor the system on daily basis 3 Resolve the integration issues between Ariba and ECC system 4 Should be able to identify root cause and provide fix for reoccurring issues 5 Work with Basis team on certificate renewal and CIG upgrade 6 Analyze the Ariba new release features and follow the change management process to enable in test and prod environment
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have 3-5 year of experience in SAP Ariba Downstream modules 2 Must have knowledge on Ariba P2P and Guided Buying Module 3 Must have knowledge on Ariba CIG configurations 4 Good to have knowledge on SAP ECC Ariba configurations 5 Knowledge on Certificate Renewal Process in Ariba 6 Strong analytical Skill 7: Should know basic reporting and SLA understanding
- Professional Attributes : 1: Should be good with handling client 2: Project delivery and good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.