Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure PaaS
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A L200-300 knowledge and experience on Windows, Linux, Unix environments B Participate in discussions with the Microsoft SMEs and Microsofts customers on planning, assessment and migration of customer infra Win/Linux/Unix workloads to Azure and guide as needed C Handle migrations to Azure
- Technical Experience : 1Configure the Application Access Panel 2Hands on experience in Integrating an application with Azure AD 3Design and implement a multi-site or hybrid network 4Set up Site to Site and Point to Site VPN between on-prem and Azure Networks 5Design and Implement Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup
- Professional Attributes : A Proven ability to solve problems B Excellent analytical skills Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Educational Qualification : 1 SSLC 2 PUC 3 BE
- Additional Information : 1 Demonstrated history of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.