Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :Visual Design and Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Visual Basic 6/VBA working experience as a developer is a MUST Advanced Excel skills ie complex formulas High proficiency with MS Office including VBA Scripting, Excel and MS Access Able to debug/code difficult functions/macros using VBA Ability to normalize complex data/define referential integrity in Access Ability to programmatically manipulate worksheet and cell properties using VBA Must possess problem solving skills and be proactive in researching solutions
- Technical Experience : Preferred knowledge with NET, C, Visual Studio, SQL Server Able to manage multiple priorities and deliverables Able to work in a busy and aggressive environment Must be self-motivated and possess strong communication skills Preferred knowledge with NET, C, Visual Studio, SQL Server High proficiency in PowerBi, SQL Able to work well under pressure and quick turn-around time to meet deadlines Perceptual and analytical problem solving abilities relating to data analysis, identifying performance tre
- Professional Attributes : 1: Should have very good communication skill 2: Should have good analytical skills 3: Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems 4: Good knowledge of any one database
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.