Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Power BI
- Good To Have Skills :Data Visualization,Microsoft SQL Server,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Drives clarification of requirements for reports B: Integrates business specific needs from a technical solution design perspective and delivers effort estimates for those solutions C: Contributes to the development of the Functional Specs from a technical design perspective D: Develops data models and reports/visualizations based on technical solution design E: Perform Prototyping and POC in support of requirements definition or technical design questions F: Execute Unit Test
- Technical Experience : A: 5-6 years of experience with reporting/visualization tools B: Knowledge and experience in Power BI and Azure Analysis Services AAS is a must C: Strong in Data Modeling concepts and applying them in AAS tool D: Knowledge of CICD pipeline in Azure for movement of artifacts through DTAP environments E: Data procurement strategies DB, Cached/import mode applications, features and drawbacks F: Configure/integrate security both at tool and DB level respectively
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication skills and other soft skills
- Educational Qualification : A: Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.