Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP CO Management Accounting
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Object Oriented Development,SAP FI CO Finance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Contribute to the FICO team in the planning, design, development, Testing and deployment of SAP Controlling CO application 2 Provide SAP driven solutions for Business requirements in the area of SAP Controlling covering areas like Cost Center Accounting, Internal Order Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing and COPA 3 Build and test activities like Develop Configuration and functional design document as per the requirement gathered during workshop, testing end to end scenario
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have deep exposure and Hands-on experience on SAP CO module configuring various Business functions like Cost Center Accounting, Internal Order Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing and COPA with knowledge in S/4 HANA 2 Min of atleast 4 years of SAP experience on SAP CO and worked on 2-3 Full Cycle Implementation projects involving SAP CO with at least one project on S/4HANA CO 3 CO certified in S4 HANA preferred 4 Strong experience for integrating SAP FICO with other SAP
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong written and verbal communication skills to drive/ conduct technical discussion with client independently 2 Strong analytical skills 3 Strong interpersonal skills to work with internal external stakeholders across geographies 4 Ability to manage client expectations, foresee risks and develo
- Educational Qualification : 1 Full time graduation CA/ICWA/MBA Finance/Mcom/Bcom
- Additional Information : SAP Development for HANA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.