Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :SAP QM Quality Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Working experience in START, Ecatt tools 2- Knowledge on test automation tools and concepts is a must 3- Enthusiastic team player with strong communication skills, results-driven you have experience working as part or leading of a well performing team with high spirit 4 -Good business/functional inclination and ability to quickly grasp functional topics
- Technical Experience : 1- Knowledge of Plant Maintenance PM preferred 2 -Develop proficient application knowledge incl relevant business processes and scenarios, customer needs 3- Develop a deep knowledge on the overall technology stack 4- Design Execution of Manual Functional test cases 5- Manual Execution of Public APIs 6- Automate the UI and APIs using the relevant/standard defined tools 7 -Understand and Follow the SAP Product Standards, I2M Process and Quality Guidelines and QGates Deliverables
- Professional Attributes : 1- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills with ability to explain complex information in a clear and precise manner
- Educational Qualification : 1-Minimum 15 years of education is required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.