Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Endpoint Protection
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Design, develop, and create custom correlation rules within the Security Information and Event Management SIEM Experience 2-Monitoring, investigation, and triage of cybersecurity events that occur on the network or endpoint with a focus on the determination of whether said events constitute security incidents 3--Responsible for ongoing review of use case correlation searches to provide actionable alerts, eg by Fine-tuning and optimizing monitoring or altering systems, processes and reports
- Technical Experience : 1-Good understanding of various SIEM Implementation, Logsource onboarding Network security monitoring 2-Testing and deploying Splunk use cases for SIEM implementation ES 3-Creating custom field Extractions using REGX rex, kvmode, etc
- Professional Attributes : 1-Excellent organizational and time management skillsResults-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive 2-Strong attention to detail coupled with a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard 3-A reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.