Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Expert in Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions B: You will be responsible for business requirements, functional design, process design including scenario design, flow mapping, customer journeys, prototyping, configuration, testing, training, defining support procedures C:Lead on the design, implementation of technology and creative business solutions for iconic brands D:Take the lead on projects, solving some of the most exciting problem
- Technical Experience : A: Understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem Good knowledge of Marketing Cloud functionalities including AMPscript, SQL, automation studio, landing pages and journey builder B: Strong consulting and/or marketing technology implementation experience C: Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles D: Experience defining strategy and developing requirements
- Professional Attributes : Good attitude and open to work in shift B as well
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.