Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Security Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Managed Cloud Security Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Cloud Security Implementation Architect/SME would be responsible for the build and integration primarily of AWS GuardDuty, Security Hub, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Azure VNET, Load balancer, resource group, GCP Armour, Security scanner, VPC, Cloud DNS, Load balancer 2 Responsible to perform security assessment having the knowledge and acumen of cloud risk management 3 Responsible to lead in architectural design, specification, and maintenance of Security products and services
- Technical Experience : i 5 yrs of relevant experience on Cloud security with hands-on on the specifically the below tools/services from the cloud vendors AWS : GuardDuty, Security Hub, CloudTrail, CloudWatch Azure : VNET, Load balancer, resource group GCP : Armour, Security scanner, VPC, Cloud DNS, Load balancer ii Candidate must have background in planning and design of cloud environments, with the hands-on experience in security implementation
- Professional Attributes : Good communication, analytics and Leadership skill
- Educational Qualification : Azure, AWS,GCP certified preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.