Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Identity Manager
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Access Manager
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Be responsible for all the technology related activities in Identity space-Ability to advice on all kind of technical queries from Team and Leadership-Take ownership of all activities including Major Incidents and drive towards resolution or completion -Determinine project requirements and developing work schedules for the team-Achieve goals through accurate task devision and appropriate delegation -Analyze existing operations schedule trainings/meetings for improvements
- Technical Experience : -Approximately 8 to 10 years experience in a technology infrastructure specifically in identity and access management Identity technology with experience in driving quality management initiatives -Able to exhibit a progression of increasingly complex analytics and ability to successfully lead and deliver complex IT infrastructure -Extensive experience in IAM including to Sail point, FIM, GROUP ID and Azure AD Connect-Certification Requirements
- Professional Attributes : -Flexibility to work in any of the shifts preferably during America business hours -Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills -Ability to build professional relationships with colleagues, leaders and stake holders inside IAMS Organisation
- Educational Qualification : BTECH
- Additional Information : Tools Supported : Identity Manager Oracle Identity Manager Cloud Identity Okta PAM CyberArk Access M
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.