Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :Change Management,Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Need to work on Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management B: You will be FPOC for the Clients, Service Delivery Managers and Delivery teams C: Need to Monitor, manage and prioritize all service aligned queues ensuring service levels are maintained and eliminating backlogs D: Need to ensure processes are followed as defined E:Point Of Contact for driving Severity 1 incidents including internal and client communications E:Create Major Incident Reports MIR/RCA
- Technical Experience : A:Expertise in understanding of Cloud environment ,Incident , change and Problem management B:Should have managed Client transitions C:Hands on experience in working in a multi-client environment D:Should have worked on Automations initiatives E:Hands on experience in Service NOW
- Professional Attributes : A:Ability to co-ordinate with multiple teams across all domains B: Good verbal/written communications C Need to be ITIL Certified
- Educational Qualification : 15 Year Full time Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.