Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Linux Operating System,Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Provide L2/L3 support on Linux RHEL SUSE servers hosted on AWS infrastructure B:Installation, Configuration and administration of SLES 12 for SAP Applications and RHEL serve C:SUSE/RHEL OS upgrade, RedHat satellite server or SUSE manger configuration and administration D:Design, build and configure AWS Services to meet business process and application requirements E;Incident and Change management, Health and performance Monitoring - Check server health, performance and capacity alerts
- Technical Experience : A:Experience in operating system level troubleshooting, resolving system boot issues, Kernel bugs and server log analysis B:Experience in regular operating system Patching and vulnerability remediations C:Experience in Linux System hardening and Non-Compliance remediation D:Clustering knowledge on Linux / SUSE GPFS or HA configuration Knowledge of SAP HANA appliances is added advantage E:Hands on Experience in Samba, CIFS, LDAP, PAM, SSSD, user authentication using username/password
- Professional Attributes : A:Good analytical and troubleshooting skills with the ability to think logically through a problem B:Must have the initiative, tenacity and commitment to see problems through to resolution C:Ability to work in shift patterns and provide out of hours On-Call support D:collaborate with other team
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Azure IaaS Cloud Operations Engineer
Microsoft Windows Server Administration Cloud Operations Administrator
Microservices and Light Weight Architecture Cloud Technical Architecture Innovation
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.