Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Business Agility Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Professionals who provide business agility and technology innovation advisory services focused on organizational transformation in order to aid clients in outlearning and outperforming the competition.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Business Requirement Analysis
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle EBS iReceivables
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Collaborate with business partners to gather the requirements to align technology with business strategy/goals 2 Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritize requirements 3 Analyze business requirement, do gap-fit analysis and provide solutions Covert the gathered requirement into business standard document for project dev team Collect and analyze data for business expansion 4 Evaluate business processes, identifies, needs and develops strategies to maximize opportunities
- Technical Experience : 1 Exp in finance business process, oracle ebs, IT knowledge, user stories, functional and non-functional requirements Understand and analyze databases 2 Exp of IT project SDLC life cycle Negotiation, Persuasion Skills 3 Exp of Agile driven projects 4 Exp of business analysis tools Problem-Solving Skills 5 Critical Thinking Skills Logical thinking Analytical Skills
- Professional Attributes : 1 Lead the team with required technical and functional knwldg,demonstrate Customer Focus, active listening and consultative approach Coach 2 Mentor, motivate team members, Good communication, leadership and team handling skills, 3 Drive convincing story telling for key senior leadership/stakeholders
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15 years exp
- Additional Information : Test solution with potential clients and plough back the feedback Anchor client facing/key leader
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.