Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :COBOL Programming Language,No Function Specialization
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Cobol Developing, Unix, Coding, and Testing changes to enterprise software applications B: Test COBOL programs for errors and fix the faulty lines of computer code responsible C: Provide support and assistance for Change Control deployments D: Working on DB2 SQL queries E: Document systems and programs enhanced, developed and implemented F: Testing of work products and processes to identify defects, to meet standards, and to ensure effectiveness
- Technical Experience : A: 3 Years Technical experience in COBOL and Unix B: 3 years experience in MQ, DB2, CICS, VSAM C: Experience required on Financial Concepts and Leasing Concepts related to Cobol skill D: 3 years experience on Develop modules in COBOL and JCL
- Professional Attributes : A: Communication skill B: Leadership Skill C: Team Handling Skill D: Analytical skills E: Presentation skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.