Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :CSV (Computer System Validations)
- Good To Have Skills :Life Sciences
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Authoring and peer review of key validation documents as per Good Documentation Practices b: Perform and support compliance / validation activities c: Collaborate with and coach all teams to ensure client processes and validation goals are understood and followed/met
- Technical Experience : a: Knowledge of Pharma Regulatory Compliance and CSV b: Knowledge of GxP environment with experience in validation life cycle and V-Model c: Good understanding of Good Documentation Practices
- Professional Attributes : a : Strong analytical, communication skills b : Problem solving Skills
- Educational Qualification : BE Completed
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.