Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Red Hat OS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Red Hat Cloud Architecture and Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Responsible for administration and maintenance of highly available enterprise Servers B: Monitor performance, errors, and warnings on Linux systems C: Troubleshoot performance problems and propose short term fixes and long-term solutions D: Refresh data from one environment to another at the request of the application development staff E: Follow, maintain, and produce in-house documentation for repeatable processes F: Follow ITIL practices for Change Management
- Technical Experience : A: Basic and Advanced system administration and troubleshooting on RedHat Linux B: Experience in regular operating system Patching and vulnerability remediations C: Experience in Linux System hardening and Non-Compliance remediation D: Good to have clustering knowledge on RHELE: Disks and LVM managementF: Hands on Experience in Samba, CIFS, LDAP, PAM, SSSD, Kerberos, certificates or a combination of methodsG: Azure or AWS Cloud Administration knowledge
- Professional Attributes : good communication
- Educational Qualification : as per accenture standards
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.