Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Good To Have Skills :SAP SuccessFactors EC Time Off
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Good Experience in SuccessFactors Compensation and PMGM modules configurations B 2 End-to-End implementations /Support projects experience in EC C: Candidate must have atleast one Employee Central End to end implementation or Support Project experience D: Must have worked on MDF and Foundation objects, Associations, business rules, workflows, data models, Picklists, Role based permissions, Instance sync, Release management, Position Management, Global Assignment, Translations, Reporting, excel
- Technical Experience : A Good Experience in Roles RBP B Good understanding in other SuccessFactors modules like RCM, ONB, EC, ORD reports etc C: Experience of 3 plus years who will be able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines in a high visibility environment while identifying and scoping new opportunities D: Must have worked Instance sync, Release management, Position Management, Global Assignments, Reporting, excellent knowledge of XML, Pre-sales experience of responding to proposals, giving estimates
- Professional Attributes : A: Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and report writing
- Educational Qualification : 15 years full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.