Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :No Function Specialization,Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Capable of understanding the SQL queries/joins and existing PLSQL code 2 Strong Oracle PLSQL development and support experience on Oracle Database 10 and 11g database is must 3 Should have working experience on oracle standard APIs and advance PLSQL concepts 4 Should be able to understand the existing PLSQL code and able to suggest and implement any changes that are required around PLSQL and built-in integrations 5 Having work experience with middleware for any inbound or outbound PLSQL
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have strong Oracle PL/SQL skills for developing complex queries, stored procedures, functions, exception handling 2 Must be part of any implementation project with experience on SDLC cycle Analysis, build,test and deployment and capable to work independently on high/medium requirements 3 Agile methodology knowledge/experience 4 Having the oracle apps development experience to import the AR customer and Transactions to Fusion/other application using oracle FBDI or webservice calls
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have strong communication skills and have very strong team management skill 2 Should have strong analytical skills and to be flexible to work on shift 3 Should be flexible to upskill and cross train to new skill as per project need
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.