Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP S/4HANA Materials Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Lead end-to-end SAP SI delivery across large SI engagement 2 Applies in-depth or broad technical and functional knowledge to provide solutions across one or more technology area 3 Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables 4 Responsible for end-to-end development, implementation, enhancements
- Technical Experience : This role will be a hands-on person who managed large end-to-end SAP implementations ECC and S/4HANA with 5-6 End to End implementation Experience in onshore-offshore model Onshore experience will be an advantage 1 SAP System Integration SI background Preferably with functional background 2 Should have lead medium to large 1 or 2 S/4 Hana Transformation in onshore, offshore and combined model 3 8 years Hands-on experience in procurement or Sales or supply chain modules is preferred
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication and presentation skills 2 Flexible to work with onshore / offshore members 3 Ability to build good rapport with onsite and Project team members 4 Must have performed client facing roles in driving discussions and decisions 5 Strong Communication skills - leadership skills
- Educational Qualification : BTech/MBA from Premier Institute
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.