Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Oracle SOA OSB
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experienced in interfaces using SOA for Oracle application, Hands-on experience in developing interfaces using SOA Integrations skills and strong SQL expertise 2 3-8 years of experience in SOA related projects 3 Must have good hands-on experience
- Technical Experience : 1 Good knowledge of integration with Oracle Apps R12 system 2 Good communication skills and ability to interact with external or client teams 3 Has experience working in Support projects
- Professional Attributes : 1Should be able to work independently 2Should be a quick learner, Proactive and willing to take more responsibility 3Should be good team player and collaborator 4Must have Good written and verbal communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Min 15yrs of education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.