Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Credit Fundamentals
- Good To Have Skills :Requirements Analysis
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Business / System / Quality Analyst for the leasing platform implementation b: Creation and ownership of Business / System / Quality documents eg user stories, gap analysis, test cases, etc c: Capability to conduct meetings / obtain information / provide solutions d: Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders e: Ability to proactively provide statuses / reports / insights / etc
- Technical Experience : a: Understanding and experience in equipment leasing b: Hands-on experience in one of the following leasing software Odessa / Alfa / FleetMaster / Cassiopae c: Experience in the creating / managing work activities and interacting with stakeholders d: Experience working in large and complex program
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have good communication skills b: Should be good team player c: Will be able to work independently and under pressure d: Should have good logical and analytical thinking
- Educational Qualification : a: Any Degree MBA preferred
- Additional Information : Specifically looking for Specialty Finance skills - quipment Leasing / Equipment Finance and Leasing
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.