- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : SAP Business Suite on HANA
- Good To Have Skills : SAP HANA
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Go to market GTM SME B: Defining SAP S/4 and CAR implementation roadmap C: Gap identification D: Resource and effort estimation E: Participating in client orals F: Building Assets accelerators G: Identifying client relevant use cases/asset to be created H: Creating business case for new asset creation I: Defining solution architecture J: Managing end to end implementation of the asset K: Participate in design thinking / co-innovation workshops with clients bringing relevant industry and SAP
- Technical Experience : A: 10 years of experience in SAP S/4 Hana Retail SAP CAR implementation/support projects covering the following areas: B: Master Data Org Structure, Master Data, Merchandising C: Demand and Planning FR, Demand and Supply Planning D: Supply Chain Manufacturing, Product Source, Inventory Planning, DC Operations E: Order to Cash Ecommerce and fulfillment, B2B and B2C, Intercompany, Circular Economy F: Store Operations and Franchisee Management G: Pricing and Promotions H: SAP CAR: POS DTA, Merchan
- Professional Attributes: A: Self-motivated and open to work on multiple assignments parallelly B: Ability to work with multiple teams C: Mentoring junior team members to build a core team D: Excellent written and oral skills E: Willingness to learn F: Knowledge Sharing
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.