Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Non ERP Managed Services lead 2 Need to have prior Non ERP , custom portfolio AMS delivery lead experience 3 Client facing role Responsible for Global Delivery
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience of 9-10 years working with an eye on commercial targets, meet cost-to-serve, chargeability and recoverability targets for the largest delivery network in the world 2 Responsible for designing a strategy as well as building the headcount, skills and proficiency in the center/network to get there 3 Work closely with onshore leadership to coordinate resourcing activities to support the growth agenda as new work requirements are defined 4 Should be able to lead a sizeable team
- Professional Attributes : a Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills b Excellent leadership and management skills c Experience managing offshore teams d Ability to maintain good relationship with clients Right Attitude towards work Team Player
- Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years of full time education is a must
- Additional Information : 1 Understand and demonstrate the requirements and solutionsLearn new areas modules depending on requ
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.