Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP PP Production Planning & Control Discrete Industries
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Good functional understanding of the business process, conduct/participate discussions with business to understand gather requirements 2: To meet client need to design, customize, configure, identify gaps, end to end testing, solve issues and propose solutions 3: Strong knowledge in SAP PP/PM experience with expertise in key business process like make to order, make to stock, demand management, plant maintenance, PP/PM configuration, Batch management 4: Good understanding of SAP PP/PM
- Technical Experience : 1: Experience in RICEFW development and should be able to write functional specifications and support ABAP for technical design document 2: Good experience in interface development between SAP other applications SAP/Non SAP 3: Minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience in SAP PP/PM with good written, verbal communication excellent client handling skills Should be a good team player and also able to lead work independently 4: Should have good experience with support implementation projects
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good Communication 2: Leadership skills, team handling skills, analytical skills, presentation skills 3: Ability to work under pressure 4: Good team spirit
- Educational Qualification : Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.