Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP Fiori/UI5 & Responsive Design Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Provide support to analyze fix issues b Investigate, diagnose, and resolve recorded Incidents assigned and implement effective workarounds to mitigate the effects of Incidents c Provide resolution expertise in case of Major Incidents d Interact with teams in other domain areas eg development/interfaces teams, security, infrastructure, legacy support teams, etc for cross-functional/team issues e Contact SAP or other 3rd party vendors for resolving the issue f Analyze, implement, and take overa
- Professional Attributes : a Strong analytics skills needed b Strong and effective communications skills c Able to present his views clearly and make an impact
- Educational Qualification : BE/Btech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.