Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Governance
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Involved in design, development, Testing and deployment of SAP Master Data Governance MDG application 2 Provide solution advisory on use of SAP MDG in Hub Deployment mode along with multiple S/4HANA systems 3 Follow software quality process and methodology standards, including those for design, data quality, code, version control, defect/change request tracking, documentation, work product review, unit testing and environment management
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have deep functional and technical exposure in implementing SAP MDG in the context of S/4HANA: Performing MDG Configurations and Customizations in areas like Data Modeling, UI Modeling, Process Modeling Workflows, Data Replication Framework, Key Mapping, Data Loading, Data Quality Management 2 Min of atleast 4 years of SAP experience on SAP MDG and worked on 1 Full Cycle Implementation projects involving SAP MDG
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong written and verbal communication skills 2 Strong analytical skills 3 Strong interpersonal skills to work with internal external stakeholders across geographies 4 Ability to manage client expectations, foresee risks and develop leaders within the team
- Educational Qualification : 1 Full time graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.