Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Good To Have Skills :SAP for Utilities
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a To work as SAP ABAP expert b Responsible for design the solution and deliver the ABAP objects c To ensure code standards as defined by SAP is followed d To ensure code quality and performance e To prepare the Technical Specifications
- Technical Experience : a Good understanding of ABAP OOPS concepts and SAP ABAP DDIC, ABAP Dictionary b Experience in development of Smart forms, Adobe forms, custom reports across multiple modules c Experience on SAP Enhancement Framework or BADIs d Experience in or knowledge on LSMW, BDC and BAPIs e Experience in or knowledge on SAP ABAP Webdynpro would be an advantage f Experience in or Knowledge on SAP ABAP Workflows would be advantage
- Professional Attributes : a Must have an overall experience of 2 to 4 yrs b Domain experience will be an age c Must have worked on 4 to 5 SAP ECC Implementations d Must have worked on India Business Projects e Should have Good Communication Skills f Should have worked in client facing roles
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : Must be ready to work from client locations
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.