Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Applications Development
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Applications DBA,Oracle Financials
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance including testing, to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle 2 Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity 3 Create system documentation/play books and attends requirements, design and code revie
- Technical Experience : 1 Good understanding of PL/SQL with Hands on experience on working on complex deliverables 2 Experience in designing/developing reports, extensions, interfaces, requirement analysis and configuration of Oracle EBS 3 Strong understanding of Financial Modules like Oracle Receivables, Payables, General Ledger in a complex application footprint with interfacing third party applications , etc 4 Good understanding of Oracle EBS Supply Chain 5 Strong skills in gathering and documenting business require
- Professional Attributes : 1 Very Good communication skills 2 A team player
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Team Lead/Consultant-Application Hosting Operations
Senior Analyst-Digital Marketing (Content Management)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.