Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Micro Focus Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:ability to work in agile environment and Good communication skills to deal with client on daily workplan B:Understand client requirement, analyze and work on deliverable Should be an individual contributor C:Experience developing automated web service tests using HP UFT/Service Test, SOAP UI and similar web services testing tools
- Technical Experience : A:UFT Automation B:Data warehouse ETL Testing C:Functional Testing D:UFT E:Jenkins F:Automation Tools G: Applied expertise developing automated scripts using programming and scripting languages such as Java, VBScript H: Strong experience writing complex SQL queries I: Strong experience using HP ALM or similar tools for test lifecycle management
- Professional Attributes : A: Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently B: Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills written and verbal, and interpersonal skills C: Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Educational Qualification : A: BE/BTech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - DevOps Architect
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - PI Sustainment Support Specialist
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - SAP HANA Basis Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.