Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Define technical reference architecture, Develop technical solutions, tactical strategic design options using MuleSoft Any point Hybrid Integration tooling ESA/CloudHub/API b Understand all elements to architect, design, build, test, operate and maintain complex systems using MuleSoft c Drive and Participate in high-end SOA consulting engagements d Provide technology leadership and guidance from SOA/API CoE to multiple engagements
- Technical Experience : a Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies standards b Experience in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, Web services and building integration projects using any integration tool c Solid programming skills using troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools d Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing Expert level experience with SOAP and REST web services Ability to create SOAP and REST
- Professional Attributes : a 3 years of Mulesoft experience with implementing service-oriented architecture SOA and enterprise application integration EAI using Mulesoft
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.