Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Should handle the tasks independently Should able to understand the requirement and prepare the Technical design document Should have strong hands on knowledge of RICEFEW development Strong in Adobe forms
- Technical Experience : Minimum 4 years of Experience in ABAP developments and minimum 1 year in ABAP on HANA Atleast 1 full cycle implementation experience Working knowledge in S/4 HANA projects is added advantage Working knowledge on building Fiori applications using oDATA is added advantage Workflow experience is a Plus
- Professional Attributes : Should be able to handle the tasks independently Should have good communication skills Should have good analytical skills presentation skills Should have ability to work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.