Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Workday Core HCM
- Good To Have Skills :Workday US Payroll
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Configure required US Payroll items to process US Payrollb: Prepare test data and test configuration for various scenariosc: Be capable of preparing and maintaining configuration work books for Payrolld: Should be able to participate in DART reviews as per Workday e: Should be able to aware of latest US Tax legislationsHe She should be proficient in creating necessary Earnings Deductions Payroll framework like Paygroups Periodic Schedules Run categories.
- Technical Experience : a: Experience in implementing, configuring and supporting Payroll for US Canada UK France.b: Understands Workday security domains and how to maintain security on business processesc: Good exposure to GDPR requirementsd: Good understanding of the year end activities payroll administrative responsibilitiese: Experience in creating custom reports
- Professional Attributes : a: Good verbal written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organizationb: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision.
- Educational Qualification : a: Certification in Workday HCM Principalb: Certification in Workday Payroll Consulting Core
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.