Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Power BI
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Analyze and solve increasingly complex problems and consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions with the business and asset owners Leverage Power BI to create informative dashboards and help enable potential clients to make impactful decisions The role is focused on leveraging PowerBI to create visually appealing reports, charts, graphs and dashboards using
- Technical Experience : Should have certification and be an expert in Power BI Visualization / Analytics Working knowledge of advanced Excel, Access, VBA and analytics tools like Tableau will be preferred Preferably worked in projects in the areas of sales reporting, operations and analytics Good understanding of dashboards and scorecards to present to leadership is a must Ability to articulate the value and generate insights with the business
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skills- Written and Verbal Ability to communicate with client and get the Business Requirements Leverage data visualization tools for effective data representation Work with different stakeholders to gain input needed to drive key business discussions /outcomes
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - SAP Automated Testing/ Worksoft SME
Federal - SAP Solution Manager Configuration Consultant
USA TX - Austin
Lead Full Stack Engineer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.