Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Modern Data Platform
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Migration Arc
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Support multiple assets migration to Microsoft Azure -Interact with senior client technology leaders, understand their business goals, create, architect, propose, develop and deliver technology solutions -Collaborates effectively with the Enterprise Architect to understand the scope of work and work with project recruitment/resource management teams to get right resources on time -Develop standardized practices for deploying Machine Learning models in Azure and other cloud environment
- Technical Experience : Azure Data Certification is a must Expert in Azure Data Management Platform- and Azure Data Warehouse environment Hands on experience with Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Data Warehouse and Power BI Experience in Data Warehouse, SQL/T-SQL, SSIS, ETL, Data Vault within Microsoft related BI Technology stack -Ability to communicate with client and get the Business Requirements -Participate in setting a vision and objectives for the team in alignment with strategy and consulting te
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skills- Written and Verbal
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.