Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Database Administrator
- Project Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Linux Operating System
- Good To Have Skills :Splunk,Zabixx-Nagios Tools Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Plan and implement low to medium risk changes on production system B: Analyze and assess the impact and risk of low to medium risk changes on production systems
- Technical Experience : A: Working knowledge of Splunk, ELK, Zabbix Any other monitoring tool is a plus B: Working knowledge of Splunk, ELK, Zabbix Any other monitoring tool is a plus C: Basic Splunk administration tasks to putting Splunk servers in maintenance, performing the activity and validations D: Troubleshooting Splunk agent installation/configuration issues E: Splunk query building
- Professional Attributes : A: Good Communication Skill B: Good Analytical Skill
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - SAP Automated Testing/ Worksoft SME
Federal - SAP Solution Manager Configuration Consultant
USA TX - Austin
Lead Full Stack Engineer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.