Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SUSE Linux Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Linux Operating System
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Provide L2 level support in HANA Enterprise Cloud Technical Operations - Server Management - Linux
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in Installation, Configuration and Administration tasks in Linux Preferably on SUSE 2 Good understanding HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, the OSI Model, Networking, and Load Balancing 3 Experience in handling NFS/CIFS, SFTP, Samba protocol 4 Deep knowledge about Linux boot process 5 Should have Linux Server Patching knowledge 6 Good Knowledge on Unix File System Management, File Permissions, Performance Monitoring 7 Knowledge of scripting 8 Experience in Public Cloud Azure, AWS, GCP
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication and interpersonal skills 2 Good team player 3 Must be flexible to support 24/7 shifts
- Educational Qualification : 1 Minimum 15 years of full time education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.