Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Transformation & Migration
- Project Role Description :Build and test agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Develop and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Develops relationships with external clients and organisations to assess their technology, support, and security needs 2: Provides client assessments, and pitches IT equipment and service packages during meetings or presentations 3: Offers innovative solutions that meet clients needs while remaining cost effective 4: Manages projects by creating timelines, adhering to budgets, and assigning staff members 5: Establishes client and sales goals, and tracks progress and other metrics
- Technical Experience : 1: Strong issue and problem management skills 2: Coordinates troubleshooting, support, and service for equipment and networks when necessary 3: Upholds a sense of customer service and measures client satisfaction 4: Experience on Data Center, Networking and Cloud technologies is an added advantage
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good communication skill set 2: Good Client handling set
- Educational Qualification : 1: BE Graduate
- Additional Information : 1: Any 1 Cloud Certification Need GCP, Azure or AWS
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.