Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Security Architectures
- Good To Have Skills :Static Application Security Testing (SAST),Web Application Security Testing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Conduct Security Architecture Reviews and provide technical design / architecture advice to internal teams on how to securely develop build applications / supporting systems 2 Work closely with technical architects and evaluate business requests and proposed designs to define alternatives and recommend optimal solutions to meet security and regulatory requirements in the design of new enhanced systems 3 Define security requirements / guidelines and assist in the strategy
- Technical Experience : 1Should have work experience of 4 years in executing Application Security Architecture reviews with excellent written verbal communication skills 2 Strong understanding of application security architecture concepts across technologies 3 Demonstrate a broad awareness of security engineering concepts and practices across all phases of the software development lifecycle 4 Experience providing security architecture advice for web-based network environment
- Professional Attributes : Expect to have good verbal and written communication and a good team player
- Educational Qualification : BE/B Tech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.