- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : i SIEM Alert and dashboard management ii Understanding of Cloud concepts such as IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and how it relates to security Experience in using Azure Cloud Security iii Monitoring Tools such as Azure Log Analytics, Security Center, Azure Monitor, Network Watcher, Diagnostics, Activity Logs, etc iv Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution Experience in using ServiceNow or equivalent software for ticket management
- Technical Experience : 1 Experienced in Cloud Security with SIEM on Azure log Analytics/Sentinel 2 Experience with Vulnerability Management and/or Incident Response Experience with AV software such as Windows Defender ATP, McAfee, Symantec Experience supporting Linux and Windows environments 3 Good analytical skills to investigate logs and create basic correlations against different data sources 4 Experience with regex and data manipulation Experience with KQL
- Professional Attributes : a Team management skills b Operational knowledge is a definitely plus point c Strong communication and presentation skill d Self- motivated
- Educational Qualification : a Bachelors degree required b Azure 900/ Azure 500 certified preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.