Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Expertise with various operating systems like windows, Linux and Unix - Strong agile/scrum development experience - Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical Experience : - Strong hands on experience in Spring Boot, Microservice and Java - Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using Microservices, with demonstrable production-scale experience - Hands on experience on Tools like Git, Maven, STS, Putty, Swagger, Winscp, Jenkins, git bucket, Jira, log4j - Experience with web and applications server like tomcat, web logic etc - Experience and knowledge of Java 18
- Professional Attributes : A: good analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.