Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Xamarin
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Develop quality products n deliver them on schedule B Nice to have knowledge n experience of UWP WPF technologies Excellent team player n collaborate with other team members to complete work on timeline with quality C Analyze n implement requirements given to the team Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application development best practice D Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently n in team environment Should independently manage modules n work allocation E Exc
- Technical Experience : A Excellent knowledge and hands on in mobile app development using Xamarin Forms n or Xamarin Native AndroidiOS B Excellent knowledge and hands on of Net,n OOPs concepts n of MVVM MVC n other Design Patterns C Excellent Knowledge of memory management, TPL, multithreadingn UI Design Principles of Android,iOS/Windows Phones n Desktops D Excellent understanding of iOS n Android limitations,Integrate web services developed in REST n good knowledge in Web APIs,Webservices or WCF services
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.