Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Python Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :Data Engineering
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 The person should be able to install required tools, integrate multiple tools together, set up filters, ensure that the required data is flowing end to end, troubleshoot issues, analyse the features of the data, and set up the end to end architecture for the data science pipeline which may include aggregation and other tasks
- Technical Experience : 1 3 to 5 years experience in Python Pandas, Numpy and data engineering tasks Must have a basic understanding of cloud, clusters, dockers, architectural concepts, unix, ETL and databases 2 Relevant experience in Python must be at least 3 years
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication skills, leadership skills, team handling skills, logical thinking skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure, end to end ownership of tasks, proactiveness and curiosity to find a solution to a problem
- Educational Qualification : MCA, MTech or BE/BTech in Computer Science and other software programming related BE/BTech/PG
- Additional Information : Machine learning and Kubernetes knowledge is an add-on
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.