Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Accenture Delivery Architectures (ADA),Google Cloud Platform Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Support the architecture planning cycle with different communications and analysis tasks B Define, maintain and analyze our departmental wide architectural documentation, ensuring that the information coming different architects is consolidated and with good quality C :Orchestrate the Solution Architecture Review process, ensuring that all architectural design decisions are approved by the Chief Architect in timely manner and logged accordingly D : Analyze the architectural reports
- Technical Experience : A:Exp with 10 plus Year B :Good understanding of the Enterprise and Solution architecture best practices C: Knowledge of Application Landscape management tools and reporting methods D : Strong communication skills E : Familiar with Agile Project management practices eg as Scrum master F : Willingness to collaborate with other architects in the organization and to bring their knowledge together G : Support the management in the day-to-day team planning activities and prioritization of the Boo
- Professional Attributes : A:Good team player
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Salesforce Industries Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA NY - New York
Full Stack Java Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Enterprise Architecture Specialist
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.