Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microservices and Light Weight Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Hadoop,Oracle Database Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Should be able to work on Java Spring Boot with Micro services B: Should be able to work on CICD pipeline C: Should have the ability to work on jenkins and is comfortable to work on CICD and pivotal cloud factory D: Should be a good team player
- Technical Experience : A: Should have 3-4 years of Experience in Java 18 along with Spring REST based Micro Services B: Should have 4- 5 Years of experience in Spring C: Should have expertise in Jenkins, CICD pipeline, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Java Performance tuning D: Should have 4-5 Years of experience in JPA, Hibernate and JUnit
- Professional Attributes : A: Should have Good communication and articulation skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.