Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :User Experience Engineer
- Project Role Description :Accountable for prototype work and other software engineering solutions that create an optimized user experience. Translate design concepts to prototype solutions as quickly and tangibly as possible, with a balanced understanding of technical feasibility implications and design intent.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft User Interface Design
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Visual Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experience 2 Facilitate the clients product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products 3 Design and deliver outputs which is optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces 4 Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, features and functions 5 Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly
- Technical Experience : 1 Four or more years of UX design experience Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments 2 Think conceptually using techniques like storyboards, sketching and user-cantered approach to requirements and interdependencies to develop engaging interfaces 3 Think visually Should have an eye for pixel perfection and should know the concepts of Gestalts Principles 4 Expertise in standard UX software such as Adobe XD, Axure
- Professional Attributes : 1 Collaborate with cross-functional team that includes developers, project managers and stakeholders 2 Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients 3 Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Educational Qualification : Should be from design academy and 15 years of regular education doesn't apply for creative people
- Additional Information : In-depth knowledge and experience within a relevant service design discipline
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - SAP Automated Testing/ Worksoft SME
Federal - SAP Solution Manager Configuration Consultant
USA TX - Austin
Lead Full Stack Engineer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.