Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Warehouse Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Work and act as Functional SAP consultant within Logistics Execution and/or Warehousing, Shipping Transportation B Maintain and improve current client SAP template C Interact with management and business process responsible at a client and/or within D Identify, assess and solve complex business problems/challenges for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors E Take responsibility in developing system templates further
- Technical Experience : A Minimum of 4 years industry experience of SAP LE experience B Perform data migration and be eligible to configure, conceptualize and test processes on Emission Management, Compliance Requirements, Permit Management, Risk Assessment and Manage LE Risk by Identifying, evaluating and monitoring risks C Lead team to deliver the necessary LE requirements D Provide support for SAP LE module to business users E Design and build SAP LE solutions perform maintenance and support
- Professional Attributes : A Good in communication and stake holder management B Calm and composed to handle multiple responsibilities C Good team player and proactive to take responsibilities D Help other team members
- Educational Qualification : A min 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.